There are two categories of courses in this programme: Core Courses (2); Elective Courses (3)
- All students are required to take all the two core courses, namely Leadership and Accountability and Ethics
- All students are required to select only one elective course selected from three courses covering three themes, namely Entrepreneurship, Public Management, and Civil Society Management.
- Electives courses are taken after COMPLETION of Core courses.
- You are required to participate in the forum discussion and complete the quiz for this for all CORE AND ELECTIVE courses you take. This should be done after after you have studied the modules in the courses.
- All activities/assignments WITHIN THE SLIDES OR VIDEOS ARE FOR PRACTICE ONLY.
Click on the above link "Learners Guide" to learn about how to use the online platform and get an overview of all the courses.
- Teacher: Jasper Tetteh Ahafianyo